for online therapies
1. Submit OT requirements:
a. Scanned or pictured copy of progress notes
b.Scanned or pictured copy of your child's last 6 therapy sessions on the therapy notebook
c. Scanned or pictured copy of Doctor's referral
2. Please choose preferred OT service:
a. Written Home Instruction
b. Written Home Instruction + 1 Online Mentoring
c. Home Service
3. To confirm participation of clients, we implement prepayment for all of our online services. Thus, we will be sending you an OT billing first through the email address you have provided.
4. Once paid, please provide a picture of proof of payment on the same email thread where the billing will be sent.
5. After payment has been confirmed, we will transfer you to our therapist and they will be contacting you within the week.
1. Email us the following details:
Case / Concern / Issue:
Guardian (if client is minor):
Preferred date and time:
Please be advised that this is subject to change depending on therapist's availability.
2. To confirm participation of clients, we implement prepayment for all of our online services. Thus, we will be sending you the billing first through the email address you have provided.
3. Once paid, please provide a picture of proof payment on the same email thread where the billing will be sent.
4. After payment has been confirmed, we will be sending you a link which will serve as your "virtual counseling room" from now on with the therapist. Your contact number will then be transferred to our therapist in case she needs to contact you regarding you appointment.
What are the requirements needed to start counseling?
You can start without any documents, but if you have a referral from a psychologist or a psychiatrist, you can attach it along with the details you will be sending to us.
How would I know if counseling is the therapy for me?
You can book for a FREE 15-minute consultation online with our licensed psychologists to find out how counseling can help you. Click the "Book for 15-min consultation" button below to get started!
What will happen right after I have submitted my information for the free 15-minute consultation?
The information you have submitted through the google form will be processed for client-therapist matching since we have a pool of psychologists and psychotherapists on board. We'll get back to you as soon as we have found the professional that will be assigned for your consultation. Rest assured that all information will remain confidential.